Thursday, March 25, 2010

Letter of intent


Today was the day of days. I officially submitted my letter of intent to the tour divide web site today. www.tourdivide.org . There is no backing out now. Now starts the challenge of getting myself ready to go. I need a passport, lots of bike parts and camping gear. I need to get a plane ticket and a couple days off work. Looking forward to it all.

Yesterday Jim and I went back to Sedona for some great singletrack. we got in 25 miles and had a blast. I also put my order in with www.carouseldesignworks.com for a new seat bag and a frame bag. All is going well i think. still need rain gear, a new sleeping pad and a way to secure my sleep gear to my bike. I also need the maps for the route. I think that the training is going well, i think i am on target for the task at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment