Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Estrella Epic






everybody

Finally, A real cool day here in Arizona. There was a 50% chance of rain today and temps in the high 70's. I was hoping to get caught in the rain, but when you want it you never seem to get it. None the less it was a great ride that included FINS, Secret, Toothhaker, Pedestrian, Gasden, Butterfield, dysart, the horse arena, unknown, toothhaker, secret, Park ave west where i got a flat. ( TNT stans is not as good as real stans ) past harvs, to the corget trail, to fins, to the rusty rake to mars meander, to my car. I did not take a spedo or gps, but i am guessing about 35 miles and took 4.15 with a flat fix.

For your entertainment
me and a tree got in a fight, my stans monster, final resting place of a cacti, and some other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment