Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New bag for Rhino





Today i was able to get Rhinos new frame bag done. His detailed drawing made it a snap and it turned out great. Each bag just gets faster and better. I think it will serve him well. The next project is a gas tank for his, and my bike. I am having fun with the Go Pro. It will take some time to learn the edit software, but i am sure i will get it in time. Because nobody ever believes that it can be done, i got it on the Go Pro today..... Climbing and cleaning Boy Scout hill, Followed by some of the best and most fun trail in the land. The Video seems fast to me, but i think it is just the view because the times match up. Things look much slower from 2 foot higher. Also... I took the time to explore a cool wash today, pictures included.

Enjoy-JF

No comments:

Post a Comment