Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Prescott ride






Everybody

I recently had the honor of heading up to Prescott to join some of my friends for a GREAT ride and evening. We all met up at Tom's "cabin" up in prescott. ( Very nice place Tom ). Tom had the ride all planned out for Ben, Matt, and myself. I forget the names of the trails, but I can tell you it was 18 miles of some GREAT singletrack in 70 deg air. Perfect! Everybody had a great time on the ride before grabbing some of the best "new york style Italian" food i have ever had. I went home that night but the guys stuck around for a road ride down the big hill and back. The drive home was also great, windows down and radio up the whole way again with cool temps all the way home.

For your entertainment.... some pictures of the ride

No comments:

Post a Comment