Friday, June 4, 2010

Buckeye dairy farmers




Everybody

I managed to brave the heat on Wednesday night after my ill fated morning ride in an attempt to see the wednesday night dairy gang before i left. We had ourselves a great ride as always out at fins. There were 6 of us in total. At the end of the ride Ben came over and handed me a wad-O-cash and said it was a collection from the Wednesday night gang. I was unsure what to say as i am uneasy taking things, but it is VERY appreciated! Thank you Guys! I will put it to good use keeping fed and warm on the tour. I am very humbled by the outpouring of support from everybody. I guess i had better not let everybody down. Less than 7 days to the start. The weather is not looking ideal at the start, but that is OK with me. I phoned airport security today trying to find out if i can wear my bike shoes on the plane, they said No. Had a good last day at work yesterday. I was able to get everything squared away for my absence and we had a KICK ASS Meth freak out call. Lesson learned.... Don't do drugs! This morning i rode out to Goodyear and back, it is officially hot now. I am going to continue to sort out my kit and get things ready to go. for your entertainment a couple pictures of the Wednesday night group out at FINS and yet another spectacular Arizona sunset. Enjoy, and Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment